Each year, Iowa HOSA holds an annual statewide leadership conference that brings student members together with industry, post-secondary, and community leaders in a competitive showcase that recognizes both technical skill and leadership development. The conference includes competitive events, the election of officers, and a recognition ceremony. In order to help students prepare for the State Leadership Conference, the District Leadership Competition is designed to allow student members to participate in online tests to practice competitions.
Important Dates and Deadlines
|Registration Open||December 1, 2022|
|Registration Deadline||December 23, 2022|
|Accommodation Requests||December 23, 2022|
|Online Testing Window||January 9 – 20, 2023|
|Awards Announcement||January 23, 2023|
Registration – HOSA Conference Management System
Date: January 9 – 20, 2023
- Member – $15 registration (per test enrolled)
- Local Advisors – $0 registration (Advisors must register if students are enrolled from their chapter)
Included in the Registration Cost
- One Online Test Competitive Event Entry
- Mailed certificate of Placement for Top Five (5) Scores in each test
Optional Registration Add-Ons
Optional Conference Registration add-ons are not required to purchase or participate in the Iowa HOSA conference.
- Each additional entry in competitive events costs $15.